K1 - Fiancé(e) Visa

General information about K1 - Fiancé(e) Visa

The United States Citizen must file a petition with USCIS on behalf of the fiancé and following its approval, the fiancé must visit a U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad for visa issuance. K-1 visas are issued to the fiancé of United States citizens residing abroad.   The visa is issued solely for the purpose of entering the United States to conclude a valid marriage with the Petitioner.   K visa holders must marry within 90 days after entry and minor children can accompany them.   A fiancé may not obtain an extension of the 90-day original nonimmigrant admission.

Speak with An Immigration Attorney