L-1 Blanket Visa

General Information about L-1 Blanket Visa

The L-1B Blanket visa is for persons outside the U.S.

Employed for at least 6 months of the previous three years at a non-U.S. firm, corporation, or other legal entity, who will come to the U.S. to work at its related entity in the United States as an employee who has specialized knowledge. The sponsoring company must have an L-1B Blanket approval notice that includes the non-U.S. firm.

Please note, this application is made at the US Consulate where the foreign employee is currently located. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more details.

Speak with An Immigration Attorney