Labor Certification

Your know-how and skills matter!

Your education and professional experience are your strengths. Your talent can add value to a US employer and the american economy. You want to Immigrate to the United States through unique skills that are not easily available... Perhaps a Labor Certification is right for you.

A permanent labor certification is issued by the Department of Labor (DOL) and allows a U.S. employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States.

In most instances, before the U.S. employer can submit an immigration petition to the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the employer must obtain an approved labor certification request from the DOL's Employment and Training Administration (ETA). The DOL must certify to the USCIS that there are no qualified U.S. workers able, willing, qualified and available to accept the job at the prevailing wage for that occupation in the area of intended employment and that employment of the alien will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers. Once the labor certification is approved the employer files the appropriate immigrant visa with USCIS on the alien's behalf.

Speak with An Immigration Attorney